With access to two major runways 2,986M (12/30) and 1,905M (03/21) – one of which is the longest commercial runway north of Manchester Airport, large parking aprons, quiet airspace and 24/7 operations, Glasgow Prestwick Airport is the ideal location for aircraft training, aircraft testing and military exercises.
Glasgow Prestwick Aviation Services offers fantastic facilities at Dakota House & Executive House FBO’s, these can be used for short or long term detachments.
- H24/7 operations
- Category 1 instrument runway 12/30 with centre line lighting and visual runway 03/21.
- NDB / DME – ILS / DME approaches available.
- 24 hour RFFS Category 7 (upgrades to 8/9 available at short notice)
- Full GSE – Stairs, GPU, LAV/WSU, ASU, push back, De-icing etc
- Large crew briefing & training rooms
- Washroom & shower facilities
- Internet connection & Wi-Fi
- Secure AOG & equipment storage
- Secure parking for all aircraft sizes
- Crew hotel accommodation
- Crew transportation
- Flight Plan & weather support