Liquids, aerosols, gels and lighters under 100mls can be carried on, limited to one clear re-sealable plastic bag of no more than 20 x 20cm.
- Remember, you can purchase any liquid, aerosol or gel item – including Duty Free – after security and carry these on board (but check with your airline for flights with stopovers).
- Baby products required for the duration of the flight are exempt. These include baby milk, sterilised water, baby food and wet wipes. Any baby products over 100ml will be screened using enhanced technology.
- Essential prescription medicines (including sprays and insulin) are exempt from the restrictions. A letter from your relevant qualified medical practitioner or a copy of the prescription will need to be presented with the medicine. Essential medication over 100ml will be screened using enhanced technology.
Laptop computers and other large electrical items (e.g. hairdryer) must be removed from bags at the passenger security screening point and screened separately.
- Electronic equipment will not be damaged by x-ray screening.
- Make sure your electronic devices are charged before you travel. If your device doesn’t switch on when requested, you won’t be allowed to bring it onto the aircraft.