Security is a top priority here at Glasgow Prestwick Airport and all passengers will be screened before boarding.
Never leave baggage unattended in public areas – it will be treated as suspicious.
DO NOT PACK in hand luggage:
- Sharp items, such as nail clippers, scissors, pocket knives and metal nail files
- Liquids and gels over 100mls (liquids,aerosols, gels and lighters under 100mls can be carried on, limited to one clear plastic bag of no more than 20 x 20cm.)
- Items that are classified as restricted or dangerous (restricted items can be packed in hold luggage)
Find UK Government guidance on what you can and cannot pack
DO NOT CARRY OR PACK in hand luggage OR hold luggage:
- Flammable liquids (including lighters)
- Gases (eg CO2 cannisters)
- Items classified as dangerous
Any of these items found at screening points will be removed and destroyed.
Contact your airline for more about what you can pack in hand and hold luggage.