Glasgow Prestwick Airport is looking for Passenger Assistance Agents (PRM) to be employed on a Fixed Term Contract from August – October 2016. The role involves boarding and meeting passengers with reduced mobility as well as general customer service duties.
Part-time and full-time hours available.
We are looking for candidates who display the following skills:
- Good Team Player – essential
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Must be flexible
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Smart and well presented individuals
- Basic Computer & Numeracy Skills – essential
- Can deal with conflict
- Good time keeping
- Keen to learn
- Can work under pressure
- Must be aged 18 or over
- Ability to commute out with public transport hours – if you live some distance from the Airport, note public transport will not be available for early and late finishes, own transport preferred.
For more information click here for the PRM Job Profile
If you meet the above criteria and are selected you must be able to attend an interview on the week commencing Monday 18th July 2016 at Glasgow Prestwick Airport.
If you are successful after interview and have all necessary pre employment requirements successfully completed you must be available to commence your training asap. All successful applicants may be required to fulfil a 2 week training program with approximately 35 hours per week.
If you are interested in applying please provide by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date of 17th July 2016: