Situated on the beautiful coastline of Ayrshire, Glasgow Prestwick Airport is a 24 hours 7 days a week operational Airport. Owned by the Scottish Government since 2013, we are now entering a new phase of our history led by a new non-executive board and executive team.
This newly formed role will be accountable to the Business Development Director with responsibility for creating an environment that promotes, supports and encourages growth across the AeroSpace Campus at Prestwick. This position is on a fixed term basis for two years and based on 40 hours per week.
The key accountabilities will be to:
- Develop the AeroSpace brand, marketing and stakeholder engagement strategies for the collective marketing and promotion of the AeroSpace Campus at Prestwick. This is to include: representation of the region at appropriate trade shows and events, management of stakeholder engagement, website, social media and all other promotional publications.
- To encourage buy in from aerospace partners to a campus approach at Prestwick, through the development of processes and protocols for information sharing and partnership working to help deliver the marketing and stakeholder engagement plans.
- To support and facilitate increased collaboration on areas of joint aerospace / space interest and represent the collective voice of the Prestwick Campus when engaging with industry, Scottish/UK Government and other agencies.
- To support partners such as SE, SDI and South Ayrshire Council in providing a proactive, professional and responsive service to all aerospace and space related investment enquiries.
- To provide a coordinated link between industry and education institutes to ensure alignment of current and future skills and the promotion of STEM.
- To act as an enabler between the AeroSpace Campus, GPA and the local supply chain to identify opportunities to improve the flow of logistics and increase local content in the aerospace supply chain.
- To work with the aerospace industry to support the development of project submissions as part of the Ayrshire Regional Growth deal.
- To support the development of and project manage the delivery of the strategy and action plans developed by PASG / PAOG, ensuring close ties to the national Manufacturing Action Plan and ADMS sector strategy led by Scottish Enterprise.
This role would likely suit someone who has a recognised business administration/project management qualification or equivalent and at least one years’ experience of business development and marketing operating within the aerospace industry.
For more information please refer to the ADM Personal Specification
If you are interested in applying please provide, by post or email to email@example.com, by closing date of 29th July 2016, the following:
- A completed Company Application for Employment
- Read our Equal Opportunities Policy and complete an Equal Opportunities Form