Further information on our car park improvements
We are continually working to improve our services for our customers, in order to make their experience travelling through our airport as smooth as possible.
Through the remainder of our winter months we will be working to improve our car parking process by creating a new and easier booking website, upgrading the layout and modernising our barrier system.
Preliminary groundworks will start on 14 December, with cables being laid for the new system to go in place.
George McKie, Car Parks Operation Manager said;
“By making improvements to our car parks and booking service we can meet our customers’ needs for good quality, secure car parking at a competitive price.
“The works will be carefully managed to minimise the impact to our customers”.
Jules Matteoni, Operations Director, said:
“I am delighted to see this project move forward. This is one of many projects that we will be looking at over the coming years to ensure that we are continually improving our business and the service that we provide.
“Investments like these will enable us to become more efficient, effective and make a contribution to returning the airport to profitability and long term sustainability.”
Pre-book your parking at least 48 hours before departure for the very best offers.
Terminal pick up and drop off
- Newly expanded Express Pick Up & Drop Off area
- Dedicated areas at the front of terminal – convenient and safe
- 5 minute free period
- Max vehicle height 1.8m
Terminal short stay
- On-airport, self park, adjacent to terminal
- Short 1-2 minute walk
- 5 minute free period
- Ideal for short stays or for travellers demanding greater speed and convenience
Terminal Mid and Long Stay
- On-airport, self park, close to terminal
- Convenient location, easily accessible by foot through railway station
- Short 3-5 minute walk
- Ideal for stays greater than 3 days
Car Park 4 (Budget)
- On Airport, self- park, a short distance from the terminal
- Short 5 minute journey to terminal
- Low cost value parking
- Transfer to terminal by courtesy bus
- For stays greater than 3 days
- DDA spaces available in this car park
Special Assistance Special
Assistance is available in all our car parks, with disabled parking adjacent to terminal / shuttle bus pick up points.
Blue Badge holders are permitted up to 30 minutes free to pick up and drop off – present your Blue Badge at our car park desk in the terminal building to validate your ticket. Stays longer than 30 minutes will be subject to our normal car park rates.
Help Buttons on entry barriers.
Wheelchair friendly shuttle buses.
Get in touch for more information about special assistance.
For more information on our parking, please see our terms and conditions and our parking frequently asked questions.
If you have any amendments you would like to make to your booking, visit manage my booking.